Latest Kiss Day Messages, Wishes, Quotes, Images And SMS


Kiss day 2018 is about to come and everyone want to make this lovely day memorable and great. This can only be done via giving a warm and sexy kiss to your beloved.

Happy Kiss Day 2018


You can make this happy kiss day 2018 more memorable and great by sending kiss day messages, quotes, wishes, images, SMS etc. to your loved ones.

People waits for this day with a great curiosity to love their live through Lips.

For a good lover it is necessary that he/she should be good at kissing. A good kissing can make you perfect lover or a complete guy.

Here we are sharing world’s best kiss day quotes, messages, images, wishes and SMS for you and your Love.



Kiss Day 2018



“Kisses Spread Germs. Germs Are Hated… Come On Baby Kiss Me, Because I am Vaccinated, Happy Kiss Day !!!”

 “There are Tulips in my garden, there are Tulips in the perk, but nothing is more beautiful than our two lips meeting in the dark! Happy Kiss Day!”

 “If I could bring back memories I would bring the first day I kissed you I look you in the eyes and felt love. Thank god an sweet angel came into my life…!”

 “Sunshine gives us heat,Rain gives us water,Wind gives us air to breathe,And a sweet kiss energizes our relationship.Happy kiss day!”

 “Kiss on the Forehead: We’re cute together.Kiss on the Cheek: We’re friends.Kiss on the Hand: I adore you.Kiss on the Neck: I want you, now.Kiss on the Shoulder: You are perfect.Kiss on the Lips: I LOVE YOU.Happy Kiss Day My LOVE!”




“Kiss is fly from lips, lips are wet also kiss, don’t miss a kiss it is a valve of this, happy kiss day.”

 “I’m with you reading this,Looking at your eyes and your lips,Touching your lips softly with my fingertips.Making love to you in every kiss.Happy Kiss Day.”

 “With this Kiss,I reveal all my thoughts and feelings about you that I have withheld for so long,I feel when I am with you, I am like a Kiss,Not because of it’s beauty, but because I am able to bloom and grow with youIf kisses were rain I’d send you showers,If fun was time I’d send you hours,If you needed a friend I’d send you me.”

 “If Kissing You Is A Crime,Then Am Ready To Go To Jail,I Love You And KissingWill Always Be Part Of It.”


How to kiss



“A kiss is something you cannot give without taking and cannot take without giving. Happy Kiss Day”

 “An apple is incomplete without seeds, And kiss day celebration is not complete, Without kissing my valentine.”

 “fell worthy of every kiss I laid upon you for in each of them went part of my heart. Happy Kiss Day Sweet heart.”

 “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. Happy Kiss Day.”

 “Kissing is like drinking salted water: you drink and your thirst increases. Happy Kiss Day.”

 “I love it when I am just walking away form kissing you good-bye and we both turn around at the some time to get just one more. Happy Kiss Day 2018.

 “A kiss can be a comma, a question mark or an exclamation point.- Mistinguett ”



“Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves.” 

“If you are ever in doubt as to whether or not you should kiss a pretty girl, always give her the benefit of a doubt.”

 “luv is heat, which is very sweet, #luv is incomplete, till two lips meet. Happy Kiss Day”

 “A kiss is special thing that you can can’t take without giving, and you can’t give without taking.”

 “The fluffy cloud may kiss the sky, the rose may kiss the butterfly, the morning dew may kiss the grass but you my friend may kiss my lips!!” 

“Every time I see you, I feel a little flame in my heart, that lights up, because… I LOVE YOU!”

 “Let the rain kiss you. Let the rain beat upon your head with silver liquid drops. Let the rain sing you a lullaby.”

 “You are sweet than honey. Pure than milk. Soft than flower. Since I have you as my lover, Come to me near, I”ll kiss your lips without fear. U”ll say, having you is treasure & be with me forever. Happy Kiss Day!!!”

















“When I saw U, I was afraid to meet U, When I met U, I was afraid to kiss U, When I kissed U, I was afraid to love U, Now that I love U but I’m afraid to lose U.”

 “First time he kissed me, he but only kissed The fingers of this hand wherewith I write; And, ever since, it grew more clean and white. ~ Elizabeth Barrett Browning”

 “My Eyes say “I Love You”, My Heart says “I Love You”, My every msg says “I Love You”, but if you wanna know how much “I Love You”….. Is just by Kissing you my Life <3 Happy Kiss Day Sweet-Heart :*”

 “My dear sweet valentine, The day I saw you, I want to kiss you, The day I propose you, I want to kiss you, The day I love you, I want to kiss you, I wish my wait may over today, Happy kiss day…...”



“The day I saw you, And the day I love you, I always want to kiss you, But never dare to kiss you, Today is kiss day, Can you help me. Happy kiss day…….”

 “ Different types of kisses and their meaning:Kiss On The Forehead ->”Forever you Will Be Mine”Kiss On The Ear ->”I’m romantic”Kiss On The Cheek ->”We’re Friends”Kiss On The Hand ->”I Adore You”Kiss On The Neck ->”We Belong Together”Kiss On The Shoulder ->”I Want You”Kiss On The Lips ->”I Love You” OR “I Want You”.”

 “My dear, It is not necessary to kiss On the kiss day celebration, A true love is the result of Faith, believe and commitment, I never kiss you until you want. Happy kiss day……”



We are sure that these lovely and adorable Kiss day quotes, messages, images, sms, greetings will surely make your happy hug day 2018 romantic and unforgettable. Have fun and be loyal.
In our previous post we have discussed about promise day with the title “World’s Best Promises For Promise Day 2018”, you can grab them here.



We have also launched our BestWishes App to grab and redeem such lovely opportunities. You can get this here via clicking on the link given below. It’s completely free and easy to use. 

http://bit.ly/2zfUHFE

For more kiss day sms, quotes, wishes, sms, images, greetings etc. follow us on:




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

25+ Sweet Kiss Day Wishes 2018

Lusty Chocolate Day Messages For Your Love

Inspiring Propose Day Quotes 2018